Click the Cover And Prepare For Christmas Cheer!
What you’ll hear…
1. Perry Como - Home For The Holidays
2. The Moonglows - Hey Santa Claus
3. The Hollyridge Strings - I’ll Be Home For Christmas
4. Patti Page - I Want To Go Skating With Willie
5. Rosemary Clooney - Suzy Snowflake
6. Randy Van Horne Singers - Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow
7. Sammy Davis Jr. - The Christmas Song
8. June Christy - Ring A Merry Bell
9. Line Material w/Ken Nordine - The Kinds Of Christmas
10. Johnny Mercer & Margaret Whiting - Baby, It’s Cold Outside
11. Nat King Cole - The Happiest Christmas Tree
12. Peggy Lee - The Christmas Spell
13. Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters - Mele Kalikimaka
14. Lord Nelson - A Party For Santa Claus
15. Billy May w/Thurl Ravenscroft - Do You Believe In Santa Claus
16. Gus De Wert Trio w/Jeannie Jay - Space Age Santa Claus
17. Ralph Marterie & His Orchestra - Dig That Crazy Santa Claus
18. Esquivel - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
19. Dean Martin - I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
20. Ella Fitzgerald - Frosty The Snowman
21. Chet Baker - Winter Wonderland
22. Frank Sinatra - Mistletoe & Holly
23. Les Baxter - Santa Claus’ Party
24. The Melodeers - Rudolph
25. Jimmy Smith - Jingle Bells
This is my rescue pitt Rocko, rescued from a local pitbull rescue agency, someone had cut his ears off with hedgeclippers and tried to hang him because he would not fight, when I got him he was a mere 20 pounds(august)he was locked in a crate 24/7. After a lot of socialization and work when i got him he is now spoiled rotten and weighs a wopping 55 pounds. He loves his new forever home and he is my best friend and my cuddle monster !
“I look up as I’m driving and there she is, staring at me from a sign above the road. I see her on the cover of magazines and in ads for the Academy Awards. I hear her voice suddenly coming to me from another room when I’m taking a shower and the television has been left on.
For me, it’s not the voice of an actress. What I hear is the woman who nursed me through ear infections or told me stories when I was young. It’s very unnerving sometimes.”(Sean Hepburn-Ferrer about his mother in his interview with Michael Shelden).
The photo you can see above (Audrey and Sean in La Paisible) is the very last photo of Audrey…
can someone call me an ambulance please.